PRISAL WORK OTHER THAN PHARMA HEALTHCARE SECTOR
- To conduct campaigns against social evils such as dowry, suicide, corruption, illiteracy, sex ratio, female feticide, child labor and pollution.
- To launch cleanliness, sanitation and health education campaign.
- Facilitate organization of cattle/agriculture camps and awareness of the diseases inboth.
- To launch an awareness campaign against infant mortality.
- SWACHH BHARAT MISSION: The impact of globalization has resulted in the rapid and unplanned growth of Indian cities and the subsequent increase in consumerism. Unfortunately the provision of basic civic amenities have not been able to keep pace and one of the areas of concern today is the poor sanitation and improper waste management. All of this compelled us to work towards improving these conditions by creating awareness and also by engaging in community development. We hope to engage all stakeholders of the society to work towards this goal- ad hope to support SWACCHBHARAT!!!!
- To sensitize the residents through active volunteering and education on benefits of maintaining and living in a cleaner healthier surrounding.
- To encourage residents to put aside their differences and work towards a common cause of keeping their environment free of disease breeding areas.
- To encourage the people to use dustbins rather than using public areas as dumping ground.
- To encourage use of biodegradable packaging e.g. paper/jute/cloth bags.
- To sensitize people to the rag picker community and mainstreaming them with society.
- Empowerment of the grass root communities for their betterment with active participation of the rural women.
- Earmark and review public areas where waste is dumped .Get them cleaned and plant trees if approval is granted by concerned authorities.
- Earmark residential areas including unauthorized colonies and get them cleaned.
- Follow up on defogging and planting of eucalyptus trees.
- Creating awareness among school children.
- Educating them about diseases caused by effluents.
- Coordinating with appropriate authorities in improving living conditions.
- Sanitation Drive and Community Development in all states of India.
- Measurable Benefits.
- Hygienic and Garbage free environment.
- Prevention of insect-borne diseases.
- Dustbins for proper dumping of the waste materialmen issues